Thursday 3 December 2009

G324 Advanced Media Production

I will be producing a promotion package for a new film. This package will include a teaser trailer together with a film magazine front cover, featuring the film, and a poster to advertise the film.
Questions I will address whilst evaluating my products will be:
  • In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
  • How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?
  • What have you learnt from your audience feedback?
  • How did you use new media technologies in the construction, research, planning and evaluation stages?

Before I begin to create my final piece, I will undertake preliminary tasks to build up a knowledge of the equipment and techniques that will be essential during my production.

No comments:

Post a Comment